Saturday, May 07, 2016

How can I make time for my assignments

Question

Hi! I work from 9:30 a.m. (8:30 a.m. if I am outside) to around 8:30 p.m. I get home at 9:00 p.m. I sleep at 1 a.m. I'm not doing any assignments, watching any webinars, or posting anything on my blog recently. I reviewed my unstoppable reason (my mother), but it seems that I don't care any more about virtual careers. I just read the Facebook group, and that's it. My mother even told me that I might be doing too much. How can I make time or enjoy doing assignments for virtual careers? Thank you!



Virtual Careers Book



Answer

If you enjoy your life, and everything is perfect, you don't have to go into a virtual career. Just carry on with whatever work you have, and enjoy your family. You don't need a virtual career to be rich or happy.



If you want to have a virtual career while holding a full-time job, you can set aside 15 minutes each day to do something that you love that is also related to your virtual career. If you like writing, compose a short paragraph and post it on your blog in 15 minutes. If you like art, make a simple Canva poster in 15 minutes and upload it in your gallery. Whatever you are doing, just stop when you reach 15 minutes, finalize whatever you have done, and post it on your website.



Start small, and continue everyday. Set an alarm if you want to develop a good habit at the same time each day. If you are unable to do something for one day, just resolve to do the same the next day. If you find yourself not doing some habit in a long time, probably it was not important at all for you. Just accept the reality, and move on to something that you enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment