Friday, April 08, 2016

How to deactivate Facebook

Today I deactivated my Facebook profile because I want to take a break from social media. I rarely hang out on Instagram and Twitter because I have no witty words to tweet or cool photos to post. But I still browse Facebook to be updated about what is happening in the world. In short, I get my news from Facebook.


Just go to the Privacy Settings on the upper right corner of the Facebook screen or click the gear symbol. Choose the Settings tab, and click on Deactivate at the last option on the main menu. Facebook will ask you why you want to deactivate. If you click on any option, they will ask you if you are sure. Just click that you are, and simply deactivate Facebook.


If you want to log in, just type in your email address and password, and you're good to go. Deactivating is not terminating your account, so you can log in and everything will be as it was before you deactivated. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment