Tuesday, March 15, 2016

How to have a millionaire mind

Last Saturday, I heard Jomar Hilario and my classmates, Cheryl, Badette, and Shiela, talk about the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and the seminar "Millionaire Mind Intensive" both made by T. Harv Eker. So I searched the book on the internet and downloaded a copy. Over the weekend, I read the entire book.

 

While many of the concepts in the book are already familiar to me, I still learned a lot of new things. Let me share what I discovered from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind:

 

The first part of the book shows how people can change. We have to understand our programming and our money blueprint. First, we look back to our past. We remember what people said to us about money, what our parents did regarding money, and what is our experience on money when we were young.

 

Next, we can understand how the programming affected our financial life now. Then, we dissociate ourselves from the past and realize that our past self is different from our present self. Finally, we declare our commitment to lead a better financial life.

 

The second part of the book contains the wealth files, or the secret thoughts of rich people. Again, many of the concepts are familiar to me, so I will share only those concepts where I failed to think as a millionaire:

 

2. Rich people play the money game to win. Poor people play the money game to not lose.

8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their value.

10. Rich people are excellent receivers.

 

While making this post, I also listened to the webinar "Success Lessons From Millionaire Mind Intensive" by Jomar Hilario. I have to sleep now, but I will write more about millionaire minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment