Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Be inspired

Last Saturday, I attended a seminar called How to Live a Meaningful Life. 

I learned about this seminar from Allan Ngo and Sha Nacino who had free tickets to give to their readers. So I emailed them for a ticket and they emailed me back that I can attend.

So on Saturday, I went to Meralco Mini Theater and was just in time for the introduction. The first speaker was Ms. Ian. She talked about how her mother tried to have an abortion but eventually decided to keep the baby. That child was Ms. Ian, who is now living a life of excellence and service.

Next, Brother Rey Ortega talked about how he rose from poverty. Later, he put up six foundations to help poor people: a scholarship program, two orphanages, a women's shelter, an indigenous leprosarium, and cancer financial assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment