Friday, October 30, 2015

Learn from your sadness

I got depressed while walking home. I thought about how we may not be able to pay the estate tax on time. So we might have to pay the 25% penalty.

I got sad about many things. I am already 32 years old but still do not feel ready to marry and have children. I am still scared of talking to and disagreeing with people. 

I do not like cooking because my taste is so bland so I let other people cook. I do not have life-long friends because I befriend people when we are together. When I go away, there is no point.

I do not have a solution to my problems. But I can be grateful for what I have now. I can pray for a better life and ask God to bless me. I don't have to solve all my problems now.

I just have to walk one step at a time. Do my best. Hope for the rest. Be a light. Remember that the darkness can allow us to see the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment