Sunday, July 26, 2015

Plan monthly

July 26: I will declutter and organize my clothes.


July 27: I will ask about my father's shares of stock.
July 28: I will list all properties of my father's estate.
July 29: I will compute for my father's estate tax.
July 30: I will draft deed of extrajudicial settlement.

July 31: I will subscribe to the Truly Rich Club Gold.
August 1: I will attend seminar and invest in stock market.
August 2: I will declutter, donate, and organize my books.


August 3: I will inquire at RDO Taguig and pay estate tax.
August 4: I will have deed of extrajudicial settlement notarized.
August 5: We will have the extrajudicial settlement published.
August 6: We will pay real estate taxes for Taguig property.
August 7: I may attend hearing in trial court in Laguna.

August 8: I will declutter papers and organize my files.
August 9: We will attend the baptism of our nephew.


August 10: We will pay real estate taxes for Muntinlupa property.
August 11: We will close my father's savings and loan account.

August 12: I will declutter and organize miscellany in bathroom.
August 13: I will declutter and organize miscellany in drawer.
August 14: I will declutter and organize miscellany in closet.


August 15: I will attend the Benildean alumni gathering.
August 16: I will visit Baguio and buy at Good Shepherd.
August 17: I will attend a hearing and buy vegetables.

August 18: I will declutter and organize father's miscellany.
August 19: I will declutter and organize mother's miscellany.
August 20:  I will declutter and organize household supplies.
August 21:  I will declutter and organize household equipment.

August 22: I will declutter books in small house.
August 23: I will declutter papers in small house



August 24: We will register transfer of Taguig property.
August 25: We will register transfer of Muntinlupa property.
August 26: We will register transfer of listed shares of stock.
August 27: We will register transfer of unlisted shares of stock.
August 28: We will register transfer of one motor vehicle.

August 29: I will declutter miscellany in small house.
August 30: I will declutter and organize mementos.
August 31: I will reflect about the past month.


No comments:

Post a Comment