Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Thank you

Today is my birthday. I'm just grateful for everything that has happened in the past year. I passed all my academic subjects, had an internship at the Office of the Solicitor General, submitted by supervised legal research, and graduated from law school. I reviewed within five months and took the bar exam.

I spent my holidays, namely Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year, with my mother and brother in the United States. I was moved by the visit of Pope Francis in the Philippines. I took a rest at home, exercised my body, organized things in the house, and taught myself to play the piano.

Last month, I passed the bar exam. I learned from the career fair and reflected during Holy Week. Yesterday, I had an interview with a law firm. Today, my family and I celebrated my birthday with good food and good company. Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings you have given us.


No comments:

Post a Comment