Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Clear, close, celebrate

I tried to get my barangay clearance today, but I failed. I decided not go get it from Southside, Makati and I did not wait for the afternoon shift at Gate 3, Western Bicutan. My Land Bank savings account was closed even though I had more than the remaining balance. So tomorrow I will go to the Western Bicutan barangay hall for my clearance and community tax certificate.

April 13: Go to Supreme Court for my clearance. Inquire in restaurants in Makati. Talk to the Judge Army Advocate. Hear mass.

April 12: Talk to Manong. Offer mass at Divine Mercy Sunday. Eat at Italianni's.

April 11: Mother drives Ading to Colegio San Agustin. Buy at McDonald's and inquire at Max's.

April 10: Go to Market and get school ID at Makati. Get mother's birthday cake.

April 9: Prepare food. Hear mass. Eat at church basement.

April 8: I can't remember.

April 7: Celebrate my birthday and feast day of St. John Baptist de La Salle. Hear mass. Eat at Amici's.


No comments:

Post a Comment