1. Stay married and live together.
2. Stay married and live separately.
3. File a criminal case against your spouse. This could be adultery, concubinage, violence against women and their children (VAWC), etc.
4. File a civil case against your spouse. This could be legal separation, annulment, petition for declaration of nullity, damages, etc.
5. File an administrative case against your spouse. This would apply if your spouse is a government official or a professional under the supervision of the Supreme Court or the Philippine Regulatory Commission.