Thursday, February 05, 2015

Monitor sleep

I have been keeping a sleep diary from January 23 to February 2. Here's what I learned:

1. I grade myself highly on being awake, refreshed, and not irritable.
2. I never take alcohol but I drink chocolate and green tea.
3. I always eat rice with various viands in the evening.
4. I usually exercise in the evening and only once in the morning.
5. I lie down in bed from 10:40 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Median is 11:45 p.m.
6. I fall asleep fast, seldom wake up during sleep, and do not hit snooze.
7. I wake up from 6:20 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and sleep from 6 to 8 hours.

Of course, I was not able to log in my insomnia the other night up to yesterday morning when I stayed up until 3 a.m. I also had an early day today at 5 a.m. and was able to exercise this morning. I have learned everything from my sleep journal so I do not need to log in again.


No comments:

Post a Comment