Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mama Mary, help me

Last night, I masturbated. I did not have colds so I had no health reasons to do it. It was just Friday, two days after Ash Wednesday. I felt asleep fast. Now I feel sorry today.

Today I searched for "Catholic masturbate shy virgin" and came across this post by mortifiedgirl: "I think I'm using masturbation as a form of expressing my sexuality and avoid real relationships."

Yes, I believe we're in the same boat. I'm shy, female, and virgin too. I have sexual desire but no sexual attraction to anyone. Masturbation is a way for me to feel like I'm a normal human being.

So I avoided Fictionpress but went to Cracked. I also did not stand up from the bed when the urge to masturbate arose. I should pray the rosary when I feel the urge and ask Mama Mary to help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment