Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ask personal questions

These personal questions force self-disclosure and can create intimacy that could help people fall in love with each other. I have answered the first set of questions. 

Set I

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Pope Francis

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

No

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

Yes, so I can say everything I have to say and anticipate questions.

4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?

I exercise in the morning, eat pancakes for breakfast, read articles I enjoy all day, eat pasta for lunch, walk in a park, eat steak for dinner, pray with my family, and read the Bible while not falling asleep.


5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

Today, I sing to myself everyday. I sang "Anything for You" Oliver to my mother last week.

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

Body of 30-year-old and mind of 90-year-old

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

Yes, in my sleep

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.

Not applicable, I have no partner.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

I am still alive.

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

I wish that my father never cheated on my mother and that my mother never called me stupid. I still have trust and confidence issues.

11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

Not applicable, I have no partner.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Courage


No comments:

Post a Comment