Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Learn about love and life

Today I talked to my mother because I felt bad again for not being married and having children. Mommy said it's all right and she accepts my decision as long as I'm happy. She told me not to worry. 

I told her that I always think of the future. She said that I don't have to think too far, because I can be prepared for every situation as it arises. I told her that I like to read ahead so that I know what to do.

I also told her that never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be a lawyer. I just want to read a lot. Mommy said that I should be happy because I did something beyond my dreams.

Mommy also told me to stop reading too much and losing sleep. Here, I cried and said that I love reading. I enjoy reading and it makes me happy. I think Mommy understands me now about reading.

Here are the lessons that I learned from talking with Mommy:

1. Do not compare yourself to others.

2. Pray and trust God in every situation.

3. Do what you love. Do not worry about it.

I also talked to Mommy about dating because I hated the idea of dating and having sex. Mommy said that if the right person comes, they will love me for being myself. So I hope that he will love that I read.

Thank you, Mommy, for loving and understanding me!


No comments:

Post a Comment