Saturday, December 20, 2014

Explain why

I read a lot so I search for explanations for the things that I have. For example, I have cystic acne, persistent dandruff, and a hairy body. Because I already know I have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), I look for the symptoms of my illness. True enough, I found all three charcteristics as symptoms of PCOS.

I also ask people to explain themselves. It must be something I learned while in law school. Yesterday, my mother said that I was gullible after I said that I felt cynical about love. So I asked her how I can be gullible and cynical at the same time when they are opposites. Then I realized that I can be gullible because I have not experienced a lot of things, but I can be cynical at the same time because I have read a lot about the bad things in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment