Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dream or nightmare

This will be in reverse order starting from the end because I cannot remember the beginning.

My mother told me that my father is in the house. I wake up.

I enter a small room using my key. I see a big bed and a bathroom at the back. There is a blanket in the bed. It seems that a big person is sleeping there. I see my father's things and think that my father is sleeping in the bed. I get out of the room.

I was looking for my room. I entered an apartment building. I pass offices similar to the Office of the Solicitor General and the office of the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. I find my room in the fourth floor, which is in the area of the office of the Chief of Staff.

I was walking in a village similar to the village where I live.


No comments:

Post a Comment