Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reverse your steps

Tonight, I answered the political law questions for the 2013 bar exam. It took me almost three hours to finish this test because I wrote from 5:33 pm to 6:45 pm and 8:23 to 9:52. I will review my answers when I get home on Thursday. I will also eat with my roommate friend tomorrow evening.

This afternoon, I studied taxation from personal exemptions, capital gains, installment, estate, and partnership. The reviewer had exercises so I also answered the problems. I kept getting wrong answers for the problems with math so I simply stopped answering them. I walked to the dorm and ate seafood pesto pasta and beef burger.

At noon, I asked help from the bar operations commissioner about my clearance and transcript because I am a summer graduate and don't have my grade for my practicum. They have already asked help from the registrar and the appropriate offices so I can submit my bar petition soon and submit my transcript later.

This morning, I slept late because I read fiction and surfed the internet from midnight until 3 am when my roommate friend came from her trip to Baguio. I really have a bad case of insomnia.


No comments:

Post a Comment