Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Drive to success

Today my mother and I went to the Land Transportation Office to renew our driver's license. Past 8 am, we were in line outside the office. At 9 am, we entered the office.

The officer told us at the start what we should do. We will undergo a medical exam, have our picture taken, write our signature, and pay the fee. We cannot have our names changed, but we can change our address. There were no more drug tests and urine samples.

After one hour, we were finished with the renewal. They did not have the cards for the driver's license so we have to call them back to get them. Good job, LTO for the fast and efficient service.

We went home around 11 am. I am relieved that all my exams are finished, but I still have to write my supervised legal research. I already have 14 double-spaced pages of content, but I have to clean this material and provide more details and footnotes. We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment