Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Start a blog

Today is a productive day. We went to the bank and I paid my tuition. Then we went to another bank, withdrew money, and deposited money in another bank. We had our car repaired and ate at the new Chow King branch. Then we went home and ate lunch.

After lunch, I checked my email and saw the Start a Blog Challenge. I signed up and challenged myself to write everyday. I plan to write what I learn everyday in law school and in real life. Since I have to write at least 500 words per week, I can write at least 100 words per post. My goal for this month is just to write everyday. Next month, I can write more useful blog posts.

Later I will write a review of related literature for my supervised legal research. My topic is support for illegitimate children. Tomorrow I will start school. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment