Thursday, November 07, 2013

Begin school

Today is the first day of the second semester. I have two classes on Thursdays. Today our medical jurisprudence professor did not show up, so we had a free cut. We also met our professor in private international law who also taught persons and family relations and is also my professor in supervised legal research. We won't meet next week so she just told us to read her book up to chapter 3. I have more time to study and research.

I went home and watched the Senate hearing with Janet Lim Napoles. She just answered with "I don't know" or "I invoke my right against self incrimination." It would have been so funny if it weren't so tragic. As we learned in taxation, taxes are the lifeblood of government. Then we see billions of pesos being wasted by our government officials and corrupt persons. I hope this would change with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment