Monday, September 30, 2013

Review the Third Quarter

Did I fulfill my last quarter goals?

I did not make goals for the last quarter. I just wanted to do my best in my studies. I reached that goal because I attended all my classes and studied all provisions, cases, and readings.

What were the most important words the Lord gave to me this quarter?

I do not know the most important words the Lord gave to me this quarter. I just remember: "Seek first the Kingdom of God, and everything will be given to you."

What were my greatest blessings these past three months?

The greatest blessings I have received these past three months are my family, my friends, and my studies. I am a quiet person, and I like when my blessings also come quietly.

What are my most pressing needs for the next quarter?

My most pressing needs for the next quarter are my studies, my family, and my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment