1. Wake up at 6 am.
2. Eat breakfast.
3. Study in the morning.
4. Draw from reality.
5. Read the Bible.
6. Review for the bar.
7. Exercise for 7 minutes.
8. Greet people.
I use a free app called Daily Goals to track them. I just do the bare minimum.
1. Wake up any time before 7 am is fine.
2. Eat food with carbs and protein before 11 am.
3. Study for at least one hour before noon.
4. Draw something that I see in front of me.
5. Read the gospel, psalm, and readings.
6. Read at least twenty provisions.
7. Do the 7 minute workout minus planks.
8. Greet people on their birthdays on Facebook.