Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Recite

Yesterday I was called to recite in public officers. Today I was called to recite in negotiable instruments and labor law. It was good because I answered the questions and did not fail. I will probably be called in remedial law tomorrow and partnership on Saturday. This week is my recitation week. I can prepare every day as if I am going to be called.

Today I learned how to find free ebooks on Amazon.This is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text. Choose the top 100 free in the category you want. Download the books and the Kindle app to your computer. I must have downloaded hundreds of ebooks from Amazon but I just keep them in the cloud. I only keep about a hundred ebooks in my tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment