Monday, June 17, 2013

Be healthy, wealthy, and wise

Yesterday we visited our aunt who suffered a stroke. Only my mother was able to see her, but we're glad she is alive. Then we went home and our uncle, his wife, and our cousin were waiting for us at home. They were able to find a boarding house last night. My cousin suffered appendicitis last year, but now she is all right.

My mother helps our relatives. The money she lent to them was supposed to be a loan, but now it looks like it would be a donation. You need money to pay the hospital for the operation, the scans, and the rooms. They don't have money so they ask my mother. Thank goodness, my mother is healthy and wealthy. By wealthy, I don't mean extravagantly rich, but she has money to spare for emergencies.

The doctor also told mother that stress could cause headaches and strokes. Sometimes headaches could be symptoms of a stroke. We usually get headaches when we're stressed. So we must learn to relax. I should pace myself and do not rush. Don't worry, be happy.

On Saturday, I stayed up to 2 am last Saturday to review cases for partnership. I woke up at 6 am and went to class from 9 am to noon. Though I had a nap from 1 to 3 pm, I still felt bad. I realized the importance of the saying: "Early to bed, early to rise makes man healthy, wealthy, and wise."

No comments:

Post a Comment