Friday, May 10, 2013

Pick a lifestyle

Today I drafted letters to government agencies but was not able to send them. I met two clients in the afternoon and learned more about their case. I really admire them because in spite of the harassment they get, they are pursuing their case to help people. I read the affidavits for the moot court tomorrow and gave comments to my team mate. Now I'm just reading blogs on the internet.

Maybe I should wake up earlier in the day. So I could work earlier. I just read Penelope Trunk's new post that you should choose a career not based on a job, but on a lifestyle. That makes sense. There is more to life than work. 

I'm so laidback that sometimes I think lawyering sounds like a bad career for me. Maybe I could do consultations over the internet or do electronic notarization. I just want to be a notary public / corporate secretary / human rights lawyer with hours from 10 am to 10 pm. Maybe I should have just chosen to study to become a paralegal instead of a lawyer. I like a relaxed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment