Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love your family

Today I saw on Facebook that one of my professors had a son. Cheers! Even our director in the office has two grandchildren. Great!

I just remembered that my mother yearns for grandchildren. As much I welcome having children myself, I am not sexually attracted to men or women. Maybe it's because of my Catholic upbringing. I don't know if I can be attracted to men in the future. Maybe love will come in time. Or maybe not.

But if I had a husband and children, I would definitely love them as much as I love my family. I love my family and would do anything for them. But I also give them space and freedom. I'm pretty easygoing and laidback. This attitude is so unlike law school. I wish we could make the law easier to follow.

I would like to homeschool my children or even unschool them. People learn best what they want to learn. So if they have an interest, we will pursue that interest until it becomes something they can do on their own. We can go on a farm, on a park, in a museum, or on field trips.

I would invest enough money so that I could stay at home full time if I wanted. Of course, any mother could stay at home if she has a partner who works full time, at any income range. But I don't want to be a burden to my husband. Or maybe he would welcome the challenge of providing for our family.

I would have to stay healthy. Though I am underweight, I have polycystic ovary syndrome and a retroverted uterus. Sorry for saying those medical conditions but it is true. This simply means that I might have a harder time getting pregnant. So I just have to eat plenty, sleep well, and walk often.


No comments:

Post a Comment