Monday, April 22, 2013

Visit the sick

This morning, I got a call from a client. She had a medical emergency so I thought she was the patient in the hospital. When I went to the emergency room, it was her ex who was lying on the bed. I learned then and there that I must verify the important facts first before I notify my supervisor.

During the past weekend, I have been trying to finish the forms for my two interviews but I just finished them now, on the date it was due. I just emailed them to my supervisor for correction tonight. I hope to get a reply so I can print and submit them tomorrow, even if it is already late. Better late than never.

PS. I deleted and changed some of the content because of confidentiality. I just learned that blogging about them could make me liable.

No comments:

Post a Comment