Saturday, April 06, 2013

Rest

Today and yesterday, I just slept, ate, surfed the internet, and watched television. I have not yet studied corporation law. I plan to study the subject for eight hours on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday and for two hours on Wednesday and Thursday. Since tomorrow is my birthday, I might study in the morning then hear mass in the afternoon and eat out in the evening.

I have been resting these past few days because I still have cough and rashes. So my body is still stressed even if I am just resting. But I enjoyed my rest a lot. I was able to watch Lord of the Rings, Cowboys and Aliens, Captain America, Harry Potter, and X Men. I also watched Futurama spoof The Lord of the Rings and Family Guy spoof The Verdict. I missed watching television after staying in a dorm during weekdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment