Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pass credit

I passed credit transactions. I expected to get 3.0 but instead got 2.75. That's even better than I expected. Sorry I have low standards but I am just so happy that I passed.

Now I can do work involving loans, guaranties, suretyships, pledges, mortgages, antichresis, rehabilitation, and insolvency. Maybe I can put up my own pawn shop since I just reported about it in class.

Credit transactions is also a prerequisite to negotiable instruments. So I can take negotiable instruments next semester. Maybe I can join the block that I joined last time. They are a good bunch of people.

I don't really have a personal use for credit transactions and negotiable instruments because I don't borrow money or use checks. But they may become useful someday and I can make some money if I know and master these laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment