Sunday, April 21, 2013

Greet the boss

Today was the classroom component for our leagal practicum. It was also our director's birthday so we sang her a birthday song. She just told stories and taught us how to interview. But she did not touch on how to determine the cause of action and theory of the case. Maybe next week she will teach it. We ate lunch at the lobby afterwards.

In the afternoon, I met with an applicant and got copies of the documents they have. I hope I'm not violating ethics when I ate a meal they bought for me. I refused at first but they really wanted me to eat so I ate.

I bought lotto tickets and notebooks. I bought a hot fudge sundae so I could sit at a fast food. But I should have eaten churros because it costs less than Php 100 ($2.50). I also met my brother and his friends. One of his friends just came home from working in a cruise ship and got to see his daughter.

I was supposed to finish my forms today, but I just watched movies and crime dramas at home in the evening. I watched Ocean's Twelve, Men in Black, Sucker Punch, Chronicles of Narnia, Game of Thrones, Hannibal, CSI NY, and CSI Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment