Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Eat and be happy

Yesterday was my 30th birthday. We ate French toast for breakfast. I read the newspaper in the morning. We ate soup and vegetables for lunch. We heard mass. We ate at Rack's so we had lots of ribs, roast, sidings, and pie. Then I watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. It was a fun day for me and for all of us. I don't feel like 30.

Today was another rest day. We ate fried rice, pork ribs, and mango shake for breakfast. I ate roast chicken and rice for lunch. I studied securities in the afternoon. We stood in line at IHOP but ate at Nabantei of Tokyo so we ate sushi, miso, tempura, and yakitori. I am watching Dracula and Spiderman at the same time. It is a happy day for me. I don't feel like that I have an exam by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment