Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Do your duty

Yesterday I went to a meeting in the morning for a project. We met the new law interns and another biology student. We also learned about how to deal with applications and how DNA can help those who are wrongly convicted. We ate brownies and pancit.

In the afternoon, I went to the office to do my forms. First, I emailed the forms to my supervisor, next he asked questions, then I amended the forms. Just rinse and repeat. I was able to pass the forms before 5 pm. But the approval by the director could take a month. So if you need a lawyer now, be prepared to pay for one.

In the evening, I just made my weekly status report. I had to text or call all my clients in the evening. One of them was not around when I called at night so I called her this morning.

Today was office duty day. I just did one interview in the morning. Then I later learned that I was the only one who had an interview. Then we had case conferences at 11 am and 4 pm. We learned a lot from our suervisors. I had to ask another supervisor if he was free for a hearing.

Then I ate chocolate rice, bought groceries, ate chicken, and went home. I am always tired when I go home. I'm just resting now then I will watch The Innovators at 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment