Monday, March 11, 2013

Rest during the weekend

On Saturday, I had a headache that started while I was commuting home in the afternoon. I stood for the entire time in the train while wearing my back pack. I walked half kilometer from the gate to our house. I still felt dizzy when we went grocery shopping in the evening. So I went to bed at midnight but got to sleep after 1 am.

On Sunday, I woke up after 8 am and had breakfast. Then I just read newspapers and played games after I tried to study corporation law but failed to do so. After lunch, I still felt tired so I slept until 3 pm. I was able to study the first few provisions and a case. Later that night, I was able to study everything. I was in bed after midnight but cannot sleep. I hope I could sleep better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment