Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Be grateful and improve your mind

Today we had our last class for corporation law and special proceedings. We gave our professors a standing ovation at the end of class. We also gave them cakes and flowers. We just paid our beadles after class. I'm happy to be part of a very gracious block.

My exams will be on April 1 for special proceedings, April 4 for taxation 2, and April 13 for corporation law. We will also have whole-day seminars for Office of Legal Aid (OLA) summer internships on April 8, 10, and 11. I already made a study schedule for the next few weeks. Study a subject for two hours. Study another subject for two hours. Take a meal break. Rinse and repeat.

I found an article in Cracked on five ways to have mind-blowing powers. First, make a "memory palace" to remember long lists. Second, repeat reminders to retain information. Third, write it down to remember something. Fourth, use your less dominant hand to control your anger. Fifth, look at pictures of sick people to be healthy. I will start using these tips so I can do well in the bar exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment