Thursday, February 21, 2013

How to celebrate miracles

Today, I experienced many miracles. First, I was not late to our meeting this morning. I hailed a taxi outside the post office and there was no traffic at all. Then, I was able to meet D at the canteen. She was eating her breakfast, while I was going to eat lunch. A has not yet arrived. Then I asked D how she studies. She said that she reads the provisions and cases, and then takes notes. She also reads and reviews them so she would remember better. She also prepares her own notes before exams. D was very encouraging to me.

Then, we went up to her dorm and waited for A to come. She came with a big book. We had to translate many difficult English words to Tagalog. It was both funny and hard to translate words. Maybe our lawmakers should also draft the laws in our native languages, like Tagalog, Ilocano, Kapampangan, Bicolano, Ilonggo, Cebuano, and Waray. Finally, we were able to finish the content by noon. That's the next miracle.

We had taxation class, and I was called. I was not able to answer the question well, but the professor let us sit. After class, I ate carbonara, pizza, and ice cream on the way home. Maybe I was hungry from all my advntures. When I got home, I had my third miracle. I found my eyeglasses inside the box under the bed. So I'm celebrating by writing this blog post and saying Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment