Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aim to do less

This will be a short post after a long weekend. Our group had a successful seminar last Saturday afternoon. Then our family had a good time on that Saturday night at Bonifacio High Street and Mercato. On Sunday, we heard mass and went to the dorm to get my clothes. I only did my notes for special proceedings. On Monday, I just did two parts for the corporation law reviewer. Today I only read digests for local government and attended the law student convocation before class. After class, I just wrote digests for special proceedings and searched for local government news.

I used to aim a lot but always ended up doing less and finishing them late at night. So I will reduce my frustration and just aim to do fewer tasks with less effort. Make life simple. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment