Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New year, new hope

January 1, 2013

I just have one serious resolution: write down three things to do after waking up. I do not have to do those things. I just have to write it. I do this for 21 days, January 1 to 21.

The fun resolutions are to greet people on their birthdays and to blog one hundred words daily. I greet people on Facebook in the morning. I type on Blogger in the evening. I do this for the whole year of 2013.

The big goals for this year and the next are all about law. For the first quarter of 2012, get a 2.0 average. For the second quarter, be the best legal intern. For the third quarter, submit the best paper and get a 2.0 average. For the fourth quarter, review for the bar exam and review for the bar exam.

For the first quarter of 2013, be the best legal intern and get a 2.0 average. For the second and third quarters, review and top the bar exam. For the fourth quarter, work online, travel overseas, and publish ebooks. We can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment