Thursday, January 31, 2013

How to reflect on the last day

Today is the last day of the first month of the year. What have I accomplished for the month?

First, I have studied as best as I could. I was able to recite when called, and I was not told to sit down. I read cases in the original when I could or in digest form when I was pressed for time.

Second, I have eaten my meals and have taken my vitamins regularly. I eat rice, oatmeal, or pancakes for breakfast. I cook rice for lunch and dinner. Then I buy food when I come from school. Eating at the dorm helps me eat regularly.

Third, I have written regularly in my blog and often greeted people on their birthdays. I write in this blog to remember the lessons that I have learned and to practice my writing. I greet people when I know their birthdays on Facebook so I can feel connected to them.

Fourth, I have kept my dorm room neat and organized. My room mate said that she found me neat. I just want to be organized so that people can find things they are looking for.

Fifth, I have called my mother regularly. I use the landline in the dorm. It feels good to call her and I am grateful to still have my mother alive.

What could I do for the next few months besides improving my accomplishments? I write these words in the present tense so I could do them daily.

First, I read the Bible in the morning every day. I can use the Bible in book form or in the iPad. I read the readings, psalm, and gospel.

Second, I practice good posture and do my power pose at least once per day. I choose to be confident and my body shows it. Good posture also helps in improving my health and energy.

Third, I put links and call people to action in my blog. Doing so helps me and the people who will visit. I can refer people to the original sources and help all of us be accountable.

Fourth, I declutter, organize, and clean my home. Decluttering comes first becomes we have to remove things we do not need, want, or love. Organizing comes next so that we can straighten out the things we keep. Cleaning comes last so that everything is neat, tidy, and healthy.

Fifth, I pray for people. I am scared right now of reaching out to people so I pray first for them and for me to be able to reach out to them.

Tomorrow is February first, and I will take the midterm exam for corporation law. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment