Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twelve thanks for Christmas

I just read today that writing a gratitude journal could help us appreciate our blessings and gifts eve more. Because today is Christmas, I have many things to be thankful for in my life.

First, thank you to my family for loving, supporting, and understanding me my whole life. Second, thank you to my classmates and professors for inspiring me to work hard in law school. Third, thank you to priests and laity who serve the Church and bring the Gospel to everyone. Fourth, thank you to the generous people who are helping the survivors of natural calamities. Fifth, thank you to the people who have helped and are helping me and my family ever since. Sixth, thank you to the entrepreneurs and workers so that I could use things and enjoy services. Seventh, thank you for the government for my education, employment, security, and peace. Eighth, thank you to the people who write books, blogs, and articles so I learn something new. Ninth, thank you for the internet so that I could know what is happening and connect with people. Tenth, thank you for good shows and movies where I learn new things and remember old lessons. Eleventh, thank you for good health, a safe home, and enough wealth to live well and help others. Twelfth, thank you to Jesus Christ, God who became man to save us and give us eternal life.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment