Thursday, December 27, 2012

Can you wait in line for two hours?

With great power comes great responsibility. If you are a leading service provider, people expect better customer service from you. If you are in the high tech industry, people do not want to wait for you. People cannot go and enjoy when they are waiting in line for two hours for you, Globe.

My mother had a Globe sim card that said "SIM registration failed" on her phone and would only allow emergency calls on my phone. So we went to Globe service center at Market Market. We got our number 4019 at 10:49 am. The number on the sign showed 4004. We went around the mall. My mother was able to buy a pair of shoes and exchange money. When we returned to Globe past 11 am, the number was only 4006.

I waited at Globe for more than two hours while my mother had to go out to buy car accessories and bring my brother to his office. The sign flashed my number 4019 at 1:10 pm. The agent gave good service. Unfortunately, the sim card was broken and they did not have any replacement sim. Other branches in Makati did not have replacement sim as well. I asked how I could give feedback about the long wait time. They told me to call 211. I called and in less than five minutes, somebody was able to talk to me. I told them of the long waiting time.

I hope Globe improves its customer service. The long waiting time is why I stopped my postpaid subscription. I do not like waiting for thirty minutes to two hours to pay my cell phone bill or ask for technical support. Globe, please improve so we can go to where we want, not wait hours for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment