8) Sell something.
- Computer parts
9) Level up your cooking skills.
I'm working on this one.
10) Read one personal finance book.
- The Millionaire Next Door
- My Maid Invests in the Stock Market
- The Automatic Millionaire
11) Compute your net worth.
12) Evaluate subscriptions
- Newspaper - Sunday
- Electricity - Monthly
- Water - Monthly
- Phone - Monthly
- Cable - Monthly
13) Start collecting loose change.
I use loose change for commuting.
14) Organize your financial paperwork.
Current records I have
- Tax - previous income tax returns
- Personal - birth certificate, transcript, ID
- Medical - certificates, drug tests
- Bank - pass books
Previous records when my parents were away
- Bills - phone, cable, light
- Bank - reports, credit card
- Receipt - food, school, home
15) Carry only one credit card in your wallet.
I do not have a credit card.