Saturday, February 18, 2012

25 Days to Healthier Finances - Part 3

8) Sell something.

- Books
- Magazines
- Computer parts
- Clothes

9) Level up your cooking skills.

I'm working on this one.

10) Read one personal finance book.

- The Millionaire Next Door 
- My Maid Invests in the Stock Market
- The Automatic Millionaire

11) Compute your net worth.

Assets
- Savings
- Stocks
- Bonds
- SSS
Liabilities
- None

12) Evaluate subscriptions

- Newspaper - Sunday
- Electricity - Monthly
- Water - Monthly
- Phone - Monthly
- Cable - Monthly

13) Start collecting loose change.

I use loose change for commuting.

14) Organize your financial paperwork.

Current records I have
- Tax  - previous income tax returns
- Personal  - birth certificate, transcript, ID
- Medical - certificates, drug tests
- Bank - pass books

Previous records when my parents were away
- Bills - phone, cable, light
- Bank - reports, credit card
-  Receipt - food, school, home

15) Carry only one credit card in your wallet.

I do not have a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment